• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Breezebrowser Pro help/problem (1 Viewer)

mjmw

formally known as mw_aurora
Hi all, I have been trialing Breezebrowser Pro (v1.4.2) for image preview and RAW processing. So far I am very impressed and combined with Downloader Pro, is a brilliant toolset.

However, after conversion the EXIF data in the TIFF seems 'corrupted'. Most fields I 'use' are fine although the colour space and ISO fields are lost. This occurs on files converted from RAW shot on my 20D and 1D mkIIN.

Has anyone else found seen this problem? I could not find anything on Breeze's forums and thought I would check here before registering and raising a post there.

Cheers

Mark.

I havn't had this problem , what operating system are you using? I use both Windows ME and XP on different machines and the only problem that I have encountered is that if I embed caption data (IPTC) with ME and then open the file in the Canon software, I find that using the reset to shot settings tool very occasionally corrupts the EXIF data and dumps the captions.

nigelblake said:
I havn't had this problem , what operating system are you using? I use both Windows ME and XP on different machines and the only problem that I have encountered is that if I embed caption data (IPTC) with ME and then open the file in the Canon software, I find that using the reset to shot settings tool very occasionally corrupts the EXIF data and dumps the captions.

I am using XP. I first thought it was PSP10 causing the problem, but having checked the TIFF in Elements, I could still see the problem.

I am wondering if it is to do with the Canon or other software I have installed clashing with BBP? I upgraded Canon DPP to 2.0, as I have continued to use this in preference to Rawshooter. I'll try installing it on a different machine and see if I still get the problem.

Cheers

Mark.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back