• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Northumberland Photos 3 (Warning! 8 Photos!) (1 Viewer)

birdman
looks like you enjoyed yourself. the farne isles are brill aren't they. I just wished i'd taken a camera on to the islands
as well.
ron

look's like you got into the digiscoping lark then.I still haven't
taken the plunge. Is it as hard as we thought

Take my word for it ron, this is still 35mm stuff going on here.

You know how easy it is to get close to the birds on the Farnes, and I do have a middling size lens for things that aren't on the end of my nose - but my camera makes up for much of the skill I lack.

The Reed Bunting and the Redshank above are 400mm lens with a 2x convertor hand held and manually focussed. If one of the digscope crew were onto that, I reckon you'd see the whites of the birds' eyes!

I've look at all 30 of your posting now. And I'm lost for word's. There all so stunning, I'm so glad you had such a great time, and thank you for all your photo's I've really enjoyed looking at them.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back