• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where did that cookie go? (1 Viewer)

KC Foggin

Very, very long time member
Supporter
United States
Bear with me. I am one of those anal creatures that clear most of the cookies out of my computer at the end of the day.
I would like someone to explain to me why when I first empty the cookies out of the cookie folder, I still have to clear the same ones out from the temp internet folder. Then of course I have to delete them from the recycle bin. Now on the other hand, if I go to the temp internet folder first rather then the cookie folder and clear out the cookies from the temp folder first they are already gone when I go to the cookie folder and there is nothing in my recycle bin. What happens here? Where have the cookies gone to? :h?:
Are they lurking somewhere else?

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back