• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Helloooo everyone !!!! (1 Viewer)

Stuart

Ive been birding mainly in Devon for about 20 years, which aint bad for a guy aged 31!! Started out birding with my Dad in North Devon as a youngster, spent alot time in and around the Torridge/Taw estuary and local haunts.Did more twitching when I could drive, down to Cornwall e.t.c....seeing crackers like yellow throated vireo, ancient murrelet, to name a couple.With work, ive moved to Taunton, Somerset and then on to Exeter in South Devon.Which is a cracking location, but unfortunately, with work I seem to be spending less and less time actually out birding....I do get some time to check out bowling green marsh and the Exe estuary now and again, thank god!!! ;)

Congratulations on finding your way to Birdfoum Stuart :bounce:
I'm sure you'll find everyone is pretty friendly on here with lots of useful tips and information. Hopefully you will find plenty of threads to interest you.
I look forward to reading your posts :cool:

Welcome Stuart, good to have you here.

I'm glad that someone is going through past forums and adding their comment. There are a few subjects in there that I appear to have missed first time round, and have now added comment to.

Look forward to receiving your posts from Devon!

:t:

ralph_wiggum said:
Welcome Stuart, good to have you here.

I'm glad that someone is going through past forums and adding their comment. There are a few subjects in there that I appear to have missed first time round, and have now added comment to.
:t:

Same here Ralph, there are quite a few that I missed out on whilst on holiday. I tried visiting each Forum to catch up, but obviously still missed a few interesting ones !

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back