• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Leupold Dual Power & Fouride Golden Rings (1 Viewer)

ceasar

The current issue of "American Rifleman" magazine at page 57 notes 3 new Golden Ring Binoculars. "......, The Golden Ring Switch/Power, offering dual magnification in one instrument, a 7x/12x32mm model or a 10x/17x42mm model; a Golden Ring HD, with high-definition calcium-flouride lenses;......".

I checked their website: www.leupold.com but they were not listed yet.

Bob

Bob,

They were on that flash player-like section of the website when I first noticed them a month or two ago. I have been waiting for the local Cabelas to get them in so I can take a gander through them. Both styles peak my curiousity.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back