• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kingsbury water park, Warwickshire advice please (1 Viewer)

weatherman

I want to visit Kingsbury water park to see what the birding is like there. I know it's a huge park. Can someone enlighten me as to what part of the park is best for birding and the entrance I should seek. I see on the net there is the main entrance at Bodymoor heath road. Is this the entrance I should seek? There's over 600 acres so any help in avoiding long walks through unecessary childrens play areas etc would be most helpful in the limited time I would have.

It may well be of course that all areas have potentially good birding on offer in which case I'll just go and wander. Either way, I'm grateful for any input from those more learned about the park than I.

Many thanks in advance

Weatherman

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back