• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Garrulax chinensis (1 Viewer)

anonymous_guy

Guy R.H. Miller
Wondering what "STUB" means in opus.
Have posted this chap & I assume is a new entry but it asks me to do something with "stub" - anybody help me out ?

Hi Guy

A 'stub' simply means that there is no/or very little information in the article.

It should be removed when there is enough information to make the article meaningful.

HTH

D

D

Hi again Guy

You'll find instructions for adding photos here

Sounds complicated to start with but if I can do it...:-O

I presume there is a photo already in the Gallery?

D

Please be aware that the english name you have used in the entry in the Gallery most often is used for a different species, Masked Laughingthrush (Garrulax perspicillatus); see Avibase. The scientific name you gave leads to Black-throated Laughingthrush (Garrulax chinensis).

thanks
Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back