• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Minox BDs getting to be closed out? (1 Viewer)

ksbird/foxranch

I'm seeing Minox 10x42 BDs for US4219 and 8x42 BDs for $199 bith with $15 shipping in the USa. Is it possible the Minox BD line is being (or has been) closed out? I've also seen Bushnell Excursions in 10x42/3 and 8x42/43 (depends on the retailer) at US$150 plus $10 shipping in the USA with the claim that they are the replacement for the Discoverer line. Anyone know for sure. Been birding in Canada this summer with the hard frost having killed all our fruit tree blossoms. No fruit, no insects, adding up to almost no birds this summer. Tragic.

I would get the Discoverers now if you really want them. I would have gotten them except the slightly heavy weight.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back