||This article is incomplete.|
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
- Heteromyias albispecularis
South-east Asia and Australasia
Indonesia (provinces of Papua and West Papua), and Papua New Guinea.
Clements accepts five subspecies:
- H. a. albispecularis::
- North-western New Guinea (Tamrau and Arfak mountains)
- H. a. atricapilla:
- North-eastern New Guinea (mountains of Huon Peninsula)
- Herzog Mountains and mountains of south-eastern New Guinea
Grey-headed Robin was formerly treated as subspecies of this species. Furthermore this species is also often placed in Poecilodryas
- Clements, JF. 2010. The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World. 6th ed., with updates to December 2010. Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. ISBN 978-0801445019. Spreadsheet available at http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/Clements%206.5.xls/view
 External Links