||This article is incomplete.|
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
- Pipra fasciicauda
The amount of red and yellow on the underparts varies with the sub-species
Widespread throughout South America: found in Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina
There are 5 subspecies
- West-central Brazil near upper Rio Madeira and extreme north-western Mato Grosso
- Eastern slope of Central Andes of Peru (San MartÃn and southern Loreto)
- Tropical eastern Peru (south to Cusco) and adjacent western Amazonian Brazil
- Tropical south-eastern Peru (Puno) and north-eastern Bolivia
Gallery forest and swamps.
- Clements, JF. 2010. The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World. 6th ed., with updates to December 2010. Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. ISBN 978-0801445019. Spreadsheet available at http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/Clements%206.5.xls/view
- Arthur Grosset
 External Links