||This article is incomplete.|
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
- Seicercus castaniceps
Asia: found in China, Tibet, Nepal, India, Eastern and Western Himalayas, Bangladesh and Bhutan
Southeast Asia: Indochina, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Malay Peninsula, Indonesia, Greater Sundas and Sumatra.
There are 9 subspecies:
- S. c. castaniceps: Eastern Himalayas (Nepal to Sikkim, Bhutan and north-eastern India)
- S. c. collinsi: Myanmar (southern Shan States) to north-western Thailand
- S. c. laurentei: South-western China (south-eastern Yunnan)
- S. c. sinensis: Southern China (Shaanxi, Sichuan, north-western Fujian) to northern Laos and northern Vietnam
- S. c. stresemanni: Southern Laos (Bolavens Plateau) and south-western Cambodia
- S. c. youngi: Mountains of peninsular Thailand (south of Isthmus of Kra)
- S. c. annamensis: Mountains of Vietnam (Langbian and Da Lat plateaux)
- S. c. butleri: Mountains of Malay Peninsula
- S. c. muelleri: Western Sumatra (Barisan Mountains)
Moist lowland and montane forests.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2017. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: v2017, with updates to August 2017. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
 External Links