||This article is incomplete.|
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
- Neocrex colombiana
- Brownish-olive upperparts, hindneck, flanks
- Slate-grey crown, sides of head, underparts
- White throat
- Pale buff abdomen and undertail coverts
Central and South America: found in central Panama to western Colombia and northwestern Ecuador.
Formerly lumped within Paint-billed Crake (N. erythrops).
- Santa Marta Mountains of north-eastern Colombia to coastal north-western Ecuador
Wetlands, pastures and forest edges. Found at heights up to 2,100m.
- Clements, JF. 2010. The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World. 6th ed., with updates to December 2010. Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. ISBN 978-0801445019. Spreadsheet available at http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/Clements%206.5.xls/view
- BirdLife International
- A Guide to the Birds of Colombia
 External Links