Alternative name: Grey-crowned Flatbill
- Tolmomyias poliocephalus
12 cm (4Â¾ in)
- Olive-green upperparts
- Grey crown and nape
- Whitish supraloral stripe
- Faint eye-ring
South America: found in Colombia, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia and Brazil
- Tropical eastern Venezuela (northern Amazonas to Delta Amacuro)
- Tropical Guianas, Amazonian and eastern Brazil and north-western Bolivia
Humid forest and forest edges.
Their diet consists of insects, small fruits and berries.
Their nest is a suspended bag, placed about 2-25 m from the ground.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2016. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: v2016, with updates to August 2016. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved Aug 2016)
 External Links