||This article is incomplete.|
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
Photo showing Adult by martinuk
Location: Foli, Halmahera, Maluku Utara, Indonesia
, October, 2009
- Thapsinillas longirostris
South-east Asia: found in Indonesia, Greater Sundas, Sulawesi, Moluccas
Six subspecies accepted:
- Sula Islands (Taliabu, Mangole and Sanana)
- Togian Islands (off Sulawesi)
- Banggai Islands (Peleng, Banggai, Labobo and Banda)
- Northern Moluccas (Morotai, Halmahera, Bacan and Kasiruta)
Formerly included in Golden Bulbul together with Buru Golden Bulbul and Seram Golden Bulbul.
Clements places this species in the genus Alophoixus, Howard and Moore formerly in Hypsipetes.
 External Links