• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Flamingo Canvas Painting (with video.) (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone......I primarily joined this site due to my interest in photographing wildlife and saw this thread on "Wildlife Art"............being an artist by profession, I thought I'd share this flamingo i painted not too long ago- hope you guys (and gals) like it~

http://www.stevenunez.com/videos/flamingo.html

Attachments

• FlamingoCanvas.jpg
    FlamingoCanvas.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Nice Steve - good to see the 'ole airbrush being used. Haven't used one for years when I used to customize scooters, bikes and crashlids....fun days!
Nice to see the WIP vid on your site too....oh, one more thing, next time can you attach a bigger file so we can appreciate the art more! ;)

Ads

Thank you..........yes I saw my image was too small- here it is in larger view..thanks again.
(Original image has now been replaced with larger image.)

Attachments

• FlamingoCanvas.jpg
    FlamingoCanvas.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I watched a little bit of your video. Quite impressive. I didn't know that airbrush could get such fine lines. Most impressive is the impressive way you rendered the light to portray the glow of the flamingo's feathers.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back