• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

South Africa 2005 (1 Viewer)

Here is my trip list for June and July 2005. This was my fourth visit to SA I hired a 4 x 4 Landrover Defender (Not great on tar roads fantastic everywhere else) and hired guides to see some rarities.

I have started posting photos in my gallery and invite any comments.

The list is not a comprehensive site by site log but where I saw the bird first.

Looking forward to returning next year.

Attachments

• Bird List South Africa 2005.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
kevinguest said:
Here is my trip list for June and July 2005. This was my fourth visit to SA I hired a 4 x 4 Landrover Defender (Not great on tar roads fantastic everywhere else) and hired guides to see some rarities.

I have started posting photos in my gallery and invite any comments.

The list is not a comprehensive site by site log but where I saw the bird first.

Looking forward to returning next year.

Well done, Kevin, some great birds there.

John.

Kevin,
That's a great list!Some very good sightings and a few I haven't seen...and I lived there most of my life and grew up in a birding family.
Well done
Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back