• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New UK user saying Hi, and some Hot news (1 Viewer)

Tundikeri

Hi there from UK.

how does one insert pictures into the thread ?

My news is that I sent my spotting scope off to BAADER to get an adapter made so that if a scope has a 41.5mm thread like for the opticron HDF zoom then the adapter will allow a Baader Hyperion Zoom mk 4 to fit onto it as long as there is room for the nose piece in the scope body that is.

This way I have now got an adapter so that a Badder Hyperion zoom will now fit onto my Bausch and Lomb HDR 60 spotting scope !!!!

The adapter is just getting anodised and will be with me after another week..

cheerz

Hi Tundikeri and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.
To upload your pictures, first make sure they're around 900 to 1000 pixels on the longest side. Save a copy to your desktop.

To upload the pictures in a thread, make sure you're in an advanced posting mode, either by starting a new thread, or by clicking on Post Reply.

After you've typed your comment, scroll down below the message pane and you will see a grey Manage Attachments button.

Click on that and then Browse for your first picture and double click on it. Click on Upload and wait a few seconds until you see the filename appear in the box.

You can do this 4 more times for each post (the maximum is 5 pictures per post, but there is no limit in the thread).

Close the box.

You can check the pictures are there if you click on Preview.

When you submit your post the pictures should appear at the bottom.

Do come back if you need more assistance.

Welcome to BirdForum from across the water! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi and welcome. You can post all the news about your adventures with the adapter in the spotting scopes sub-forum. Enjoy.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back