• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEN-RAY

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways

As a proud sponsor for Binoculars forum on Birdforum.net, Zen-Ray Optics is giving away 12 (Twelve) pairs of Zen-Ray VISTA 8x42 binoculars to Birdforum members between now and March 30th.

http://www.zen-ray.com/shop/binoculars/vista/vista8x42.html

All you have to do is to reply to this thread and you are in for the drawings. You can reply once each day. Every reply counts. Of course, you can win more than once. Each new winner will be announced randomly between now and March 30th. By the end of this giveaway event, all of you will enter to WIN one of two PRIME HD binoculars (your choice of 8x and 10x) on March 30.

All members are invited. We will pay shipping, even the international shipping if you live outside the US.

Good Luck to all of you

Thank you.

Charles

Do we reply like this or do we have to do something else?
Tom

Hi Tom,

Any reply will count. Of course, writing a poem will be greatly appreciated by everyone, although not necessarily increasing your odds of winning. ;)

Charles

To make the process transparent, I will randomly PM a few members to give me numbers. For example, if we have a number of replies between 100 and 999, I will ask 3 members to give me 3 numbers from 0-9 to construct the lucky number, so on and so forth,

Charles

Interesting to see who has the most replies. He who wants a vista most.

John

To make the process transparent, I will randomly PM a few members to give me numbers. For example, if we have a number of replies between 100 and 999, I will ask 3 members to give me 3 numbers from 0-9 to construct the lucky number, so on and so forth,

Charles

I like the way you think, Charles.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back