• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sightron Sky Blue SII 8x32....again (1 Viewer)

johnrh

gosh this is such an interesting and informative forum. I've learned so much on my quest for a new pair of binoculars. one thing I would like to know is has anyone ordered and received a new Sightron Blue Sky SII 8x32 as of late and if so is the QC just as good as in the past years?

gosh this is such an interesting and informative forum. I've learned so much on my quest for a new pair of binoculars. one thing I would like to know is has anyone ordered and received a new Sightron Blue Sky SII 8x32 as of late and if so is the QC just as good as in the past years?

Yes and yes. The QC has remained absolutely perfect. Cannot be faulted, the binocular, for the money, is an absolute steal.

thanks Ratal for the info!

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these binoculars. My first pair are still absolutely stellar, and they have been used daily in some seriously disgusting weather conditions and performed as I needed.

Second and third pair are as sharp, and the second pair have been to a war zone and back in my friends kit - and are just a little sand blasted shall we say but optically and mechanically are still exemplary.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these binoculars. My first pair are still absolutely stellar, and they have been used daily in some seriously disgusting weather conditions and performed as I needed.

Second and third pair are as sharp, and the second pair have been to a war zone and back in my friends kit - and are just a little sand blasted shall we say but optically and mechanically are still exemplary.

Howdy Ratal, well I went ahead and ordered a pair and also got a coupon for almost $30 off with a 30 day return policy, so I figured I can't go wrong. thanks again!

This is my second bin, and the only one at this moment.
Really great binoculars, but rain guard cup is awful and objective covers even worse. :)

I received my Sightron SII Blue Sky binoculars today. fit and finish are very good and they seem to be built strong enough to take some abuse. optics are superb looking very natural and clear at what I'm viewing in my back yard which is full of flowers and some grasshoppers at the moment. focus and diopter both are easy to adjust. can't wait to go do some birding. one thing that can use improvement would be their protective covers as Dimon Hell states in the post above mine.

Last edited:
Howdy Ratal, well I went ahead and ordered a pair and also got a coupon for almost $30 off with a 30 day return policy, so I figured I can't go wrong. thanks again!

MInd telling me where you picked them up from and where you got the coupon? You can PM me if you like. Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back