• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Black Bear Sighting Near My Home... (1 Viewer)

gthang

Ford Focus Fanatic: mmmmmm... 3.1415926535.....
Well, we've heard through the rumor mill around town that there was a black bear spotted on Woodcliff Drive. This was a couple months ago.

Well, early this week, the bear (if it is the same bear) was spotted across the street from my house (Kelly Court). My reaction upon hearing this news: !!! :eek!: !!!

Around the same time, my dad was walking the dog, and something happened and Dad was scared stiff. I'll have to ask him what happened that night, and when, since I forgot... (stupid me...)

Anyway, The Bear was also spotted on Kane Drive.

The fact of the matter is, between Woodcliff Drive and Kelly Court/Kane Drive, it's all forest. Both streets are separated by just 1 mile.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back