• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adaptar (1 Viewer)

JRE

I'm looking for an adaptar to fit a FinePix6800 camera to a Kenko 70mm scope. Anyone any recomendations? Budget if possible.
Cheers,
Jyothi

The Firecrest said:
Thanks Peter, I'll see if I can get hold of one.
However, on the thread to which you posted a link, someone mentioned that it wouldn't work with a short eyepiece. The scope at the fornt on the left of this pic is mine - will it work on that eyepiece?
http://www.birdforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=64545
Cheers,
Jyothi

Hi Jyothi

from that picture I can see no reason why it wouldn't work with your scope... in fact I reckon it would work with any of the scopes in that shot!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back