• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Welcome to Nick's dining room table. (1 Viewer)

Hi Nick
A welcome return - good to see you posting again. Here's to your new home 'in here' and 'out there'. I echo Phil Baber's words and hope that in time you'll find the space and energy to enjoy creating once again...
With all good wishes,
Hobbes

New beginings Nick, this thread has been nothing short of inspirational, what a way to finish it...

The cool toned, wing stretching Snow Bunt is quite wonderful, whilst the Rooks and Red-throated Diver are pure Derry, who else could put these two species together. The second Accentor piece is brilliant....

Look forward to the new thread and nice to hear your out birding and enjoying that side of life, its a real solace in hard times....

Welcome back Nick and inspiring work as always! I've been absent from the forum for a long time as well but am recuperating from knee surgery on Friday so have lots of time in the recliner to get back here and peruse the outstanding work. Yours is always particularly excellent and inspirational!

Welcome back, Nick!
I, along with many others, thought you'd left BF to form some 'professionals only' blog or something with Mr. Wooton!
Tut, tut - I can be soooo cynical!
From this point on I'll be visiting your new thread. Just gotta say that the RTD and GGS are simply phenominal. I'm feeling newly inspired already!

Russ

I always was a terrible house-guest. It's taken me all this time to get off the couch and clear away my plate - and what a feast has been served. These final pieces have all the dynamism and eloquent craft which has become your signature but there's also a very distinct maturity and, in some, a quite brooding and dramatic undertone - bravo. I think this is the next stage for your development as the complete artist - the new phase in your life, and work, look sure to be the springboard to superstardom and not a moment too soon.
So - I'll put my plate unwashed on the side and, like the very finest of fare, will reflect on tastes sumptuous and delicious impossible to describe. Wonderful . . . . .

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back