• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading postings on this forum for a while and based on all the great contributions, ordered a Zen-Ray 7X36 ED2 the other day.

Seems only appropriate that I register and toss my name in the pot for a second Zen-Ray binocular!

Had the strangest dream today - Prime HD's coming my way!

Searching minds through time
The optics maven's holy grail
Wide angle flat field view

Chosun :gh:

Any reply will count. Of course, writing a poem will be greatly appreciated by everyone, although not necessarily increasing your odds of winning. ;)

Charles

Saw my first winter thrushes! Yeah!!! (Dusky and Dusky x Naumann thrushes) I did nearly freeze on the 40 min. bus ride there and walking around in the cold for 2 hours! but it feels like victory. Just wish I could have told apart all those tricky intergrades... really need new binoculars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back