• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birders and photographers (1 Viewer)

Sad thing is that you're more likely to get into trouble for this then they are for trespassing! 'me 'uman rights have been breached!'

Thats why they aren't on here.....

I don't think I can get into trouble for sending them to proper authorities at the proper time. And if it comes to it the Daily Star can make their own mind up!

John

very eloquently put jaff ,took the words out of my mouth .i came into this from the other direction .i.e photography first then birding/wildlife but as with yourself the wildlife/birding side has enhanced the photography enjoyment totally and has taken over the lives of not only myself but the whole family .
you will always get the inquisitive genuine birdwatcher thats human nature but i find its usually groups of chattering women who are the worst offenders ,always toting expensive bins ,always have a group member who is deaf so the others have to shout at her ,and ALWAYS wearing brightly coloured clothes .and always incapable of seeing a photographer in camouflage clothing .

MILORD I REST MY CASE !!:t:

Well put & i`ll add to it by saying this,they`ll ask you what a bird is you`ll tell them & then they`ll argue with you over its ID.

Steve.B :):t:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back