• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New field studies (1 Viewer)

Thank you Tim!
They are made using a Black Bic biro this one:

Attachments

• 41zi7kOOlAL._AA1500_.jpg
    41zi7kOOlAL._AA1500_.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 71YTRcsCXOL._AA1500_.jpg
    71YTRcsCXOL._AA1500_.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 163
You should try these!
They can be found everywhere, -I hope! It's a cheap medium ideal for achieving structure provinding fine as well thicker strokes ..

Paschalis

You should try these!
They can be found everywhere, -I hope! It's a cheap medium ideal for achieving structure provinding fine as well thicker strokes ..

Paschalis

I would never have guessed that the rich light, esp. in the second one was done with this pen. Amazing what it can do...............in the hands of the right, skilled artist.;)

I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for these and give one a try.

Truly astonishing work Paschalis! These pieces have tremendous prescence. One can feel the immense power of these subjects through your skill in rendering them. Marvellous!

Wow! I'm stunned that the humble Bic - and the cheapo ones at that - can be used to produce work like this! But then stick Ronnie o'sullivan's cue in my hands and watch me play like him.

Amazed

Russ

Ps - 'tis something I should try, though - the pen, not the cue!

Now, I'm back from holidays and trying to "recover" from
the holiday "laziness", I decided to visit our zoo once again and
didn't regret it...
Abruzzo chamois, from today morning, Munich zoo....

Attachments

• Abruzzo chamois study.jpg
    Abruzzo chamois study.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 141
amazing work - so that's what chamois look like close-up! I only ever see them from a distance, really wish I had your eyes when I want to paint mammals.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back