• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Minox 10x44 bl Hd binoculars. (1 Viewer)

Woodcock1965

Hello to all members,
I wish everyone a good day and hoping life is treating everyone just fine.
Just a short message of words asking for some advice please. I've been offered a pair of as new Minox 10x44 bl Hd binoculars from a certain guy who needs some ready cash. Could any members give myself any particular advise and of what price would one be looking at for such a pair please? Are there any members who own the model in question, and are there any drawbacks of these binoculars?
I have at present 2 pair of Swarovski, 2 pair of Leica's and a pair of Zeiss 10x40 classics of which are in really good condition. Any advice would be welcomed and appreciated.
Regards, Woodcock.

Doesn't sound like you need them....but if you want to help the guy out they are nice bins....I have a pair of the 10x44 , 8x52., and 8x33....and think they are optically as good as middle class Zeiss at a lot less retail.....some folks don't like to say anything positive about Minox products because they are direct competition to their brand choice....

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back