• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

how to join the monthly competition (1 Viewer)

mastok noeryanto

Dear Admin,

I am interested to submit my photo into monthly competition. How to upload the photo as I make a mistake to upload twice in the gallery. Thank you for the advice.

Regards,
Mastok Noeryanto

I must have moved this as you were putting this query up earlier today.

I did send you a PM about what I did as well as canceling a couple of photos that you had put above the daily limit of 3.

Sorry about this--last month I tried to make an entry into the competition, found I didn't know how because it kept appearing in the regular gallery, and someone on "staff"put it up for me. I thought I understood but still don't. My question (on this last day again!) is where and how does one physically post a photo so that it shows up in the gallery with all the other submissions? Thanks! Mike Shaw (emcms)

Hi Mike

When you click on the large orange Upload Photo button, a new screen opens and there's a drop down list of categories. Click on the arrow and scroll to the bottom of the list; you'll find Monthly Competition Entries is the fourth from last.

Select that then continue as you normally would for uploading to the Gallery.

Good luck.... come back if you need more help.

how to enter competion

:t:hi delia it,s me again hope you get this.know how to download my pics but dont know how to download to entry into photo competion.please help i,ve tried never seen a new screen opening.lots of apologies margaretx

Hi Margaret

When you are in the Gallery, instead of selecting Birds of Britain and Europe as the Category for your picture, click on the down arrow and scroll right to the bottom of the list. There you'll see the category for Monthly Photo Competition.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back