• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been more final posts than "John Farnhams" Last Time Ever Final Tour (6 or 7)

Whooooaaaa! This thread has dropped to the 3rd page! ...... can't have that now can we? :brains:

Well, for you folks fond of knowing what day it is (numerous), it's 10:30am Monday 7th May 2012 here (yes, I can here the cries now - I thought this was over ....), sunny and mild with cloudy periods and a slight chilly breeze, 15*C (59*F for you folks that like everything to be bigger!), but thanks to the wonders of technology in the modern world (teehee), I am able to use my time machine to post this (damn thing doesn't work so well on Lotto numbers though .... :)

The "Super" Moon at sunset last night was spectacular ..... :king:

Well that ends todays, Date, Weather, and Astrological phenomena report ......
(for the rest of you we will return to our normal programming of watching paint dry, and grass grow ......) |=o|
Holy Carp! 2458 posts!!! I only entered once when we were in double digits. It would be liking hitting the lottery for me at this point....Brock
It never ceases to amaze me what a diverse world we live in. :h?:
Whereas in some countries the Carp is revered as a "Holy Deity" o:D here in poor old Oz, they are a pest species and killed :gn: on sight, and made into "Charlie Carp", obviously no-one minds this too much as they seem to have communist tendencies and were a "gift" (kinda like a hospital pass), from the old dart, along with rats, mice, rabbits, foxes, and feral cats ...... umm - yeah, thanks guv :storm:

Note: To past Brock from future Brock: You should see the count now bro! :eek!: that'll really give you something to "scream" about!

(P.S. Brock - you seem to have more personality changes than John Farnham has absolute last time final tours!!) :p

Looks like everyone has a 0.13% chance of winning the final PrimeHD ..... Good Luck ! Over to you Charles ...... :clap:

Chosun :gh:

Last edited:
LOL Alan!

Yay, thanks! Smileys all over the world are pretty thankful that this competition is at an end; they never knew where they'd be living next . . . . Er, no, not writing all day, busy cooking for my next Kruger trip! Prime HDs would so improve it! :-O.

Good luck D :t:

You're about to desert us again are you Sal. How lucky you are to have such a place on your doorstep. I don't see how you can be so greedy to have that AND wand the Primes as well;)

Thank you - I knew you'd see it my way - I'll tell Charles you've dropped out then o:D

D

The number of people saying they think this is over seems to be slowly increasing. Is it? Can someone find out? Or are we all just going to keep posting every day forever, just in case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back