• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

white buzzard (1 Viewer)

earthmother

Hi my name is Debbie and i am privileged to have a white buzzard that nests near me, i am wondering though if anyone out there has good quality close up photos they could share as my camera is not up to the job and i am wishing to have a tattoo to represent her done but need a clear picture first, please help if poss as this means more to me than most would understand thanks Debbie

Hi my name is Debbie and i am privileged to have a white buzzard that nests near me, i am wondering though if anyone out there has good quality close up photos they could share as my camera is not up to the job and i am wishing to have a tattoo to represent her done but need a clear picture first, please help if poss as this means more to me than most would understand thanks Debbie

Hi Debbie

Have a look in the gallery, there are some excellent images there.

thanks but sadly had a look and only a couple of actual white buzzards and both very distant, guess need to keep waiting and looking or get good camera as i have now got her feeding on road kill i pick up within 20yds of house on old cable reel

These are nice photograps but with all respect they do not depict white Buzzards.

I suppose that Debbie (her profile says UK based) is referring to the species Buteo buteo, of which some specimens have a pale feathering, with some parts almost white.

close

These are nice photograps but with all respect they do not depict white Buzzards.

I suppose that Debbie (her profile says UK based) is referring to the species Buteo buteo, of which some specimens have a pale feathering, with some parts almost white.

the wonderful buzzard that nests near my home is pure white and even had a pure white offspring a couple of yrs ago, I guess i will just have to splash out on a good camera as i have got her used to feeding on road kill placed very close to house

the wonderful buzzard that nests near my home is pure white and even had a pure white offspring a couple of yrs ago, I guess i will just have to splash out on a good camera as i have got her used to feeding on road kill placed very close to house

You could have a scout around the net see if there is a local photography group, I think lots of people would be happy to get the chance to get some photos and would be willing to share them with you

i saw a white buzzard a few years ago in abeerdeenshire near braemar a few years ago
i thought it was osprey at first but wrong time of year
i was just about to get a photo but i spooked it and off it went
i posted on here at the time and got some links to white buzzards on here
at least very pale coloring
they are awesome if u do see one so can kind of understand tattoo thing
i will repost link if i find it
pete

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back