• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone heard from Kay Optical recently? (1 Viewer)

Too right it does. I've actually enjoyed going to the shop in Morden over the years and it pains me to say I wont go again following yet another, pretty major, problem with an order recently. I dont know what's going on there but standards have fallen. The obvious follow-on question though is : what is the best alternative in London these days to getting a stiff focus wheel fixed ??? Anyone got any advice ?
Thanks ,
David Thorns
www.skutchia.com

Hello David

Have you tried getting in touch with the manufacturer of your optic?...

What a shame, back in the day I bought a lot of stuff there, visiting the site in person; still using the scope and tripod I bought there 12 years ago.
My guess would be that they've fallen foul of the usual trend these days for trying out all the gear in the retail store and then buying online to save a few bucks...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back