• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (5 Viewers)

ah now I see,
been feeding a few of these nestlings at the BRC OMG they are SO ugly when young...like something prehistoric....then they grow so beautiful

I'm working on a barn owl right now and it's an inspiration to see yours here. Can't wait to see the central flier coming on.

Mike

Nice studies!

I reckon the first Tyto would look great in that position it's in. With some Norfolk landscape below it?

That's what I thought you were going to do with it!

Everything you paint shows your deep love for your subjects. And, I applaud that!!

I'm always happily surprised by the conclusion Arthur and am sure I will be this time as well. I'm not sure how you're going to pull it all together but I have no doubt that you will!

Arthur these are beautiful studies of Barn Owls and as others have hinted would be good to see the one carrying the Vole in a larger painting with a good backdrop .

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back