• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

paintings (1 Viewer)

one of my first....

I have taken the harpyie for it as a presentation

Attachments

• bilder 003_300_400b.jpg
    bilder 003_300_400b.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 89
Thanks a lot Tim .

Thank you Arthur,I think you mean the picture and not me ;)

(just a joke,in time I´m a little bit crazy)

friendly greetings Gaby

Hi, Gaby, nice to find you here!
The drawing with the vutures is very good. I see: you have too much time ;) I´ve got many ideas for paintings, but first I´ve to do all the remittance works. OK, elephants, lions and rhinos are nice to draw, also parrots an cockatoos, but I want to finish the pictures with the hereon an with the starlings.
Also I´ve an idea to paint >my< house martins, they are so lovely and funny little birds. They haven´t learnt to catch flies, so they can it excercise all the winter long in our house. If you want, you can make some fotos and draw them too!
Angie

Last edited:
Hi Angie, I´m glad ,too.

thank you for your comment.

To much time......:eek!:

Beautiful idea with the house martins.Looking forward when I come to you.

friendly greetings Gaby

Also I´ve an idea to paint >my< house martins, they are so lovely and funny little birds. They haven´t learnt to catch flies, so they can it excercise all the winter long in our house. If you want, you can make some fotos and draw them too!
Angie

That sounds like an opportunity too good to miss.

Welcome along to the best bit of BF Angie.

Mike

the beginning to paint birds

bevor ,I draw only comics on a wall

Attachments

• bilder 005_400_300.jpg
    bilder 005_400_300.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 71
  • bilder 006_400_300.jpg
    bilder 006_400_300.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 86
  • bilder 007_400_300.jpg
    bilder 007_400_300.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 76
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back