• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spare Time Art, Full Time Frustration (1 Viewer)

Thanks,
Set myself a target of a couple of weeks to get them finished before hols
Chris

Looking forward to seeing them finished Chris and with good pix! It can be difficult to photograph works at time, especially paintings. I have no trouble at all with works on paper. But once you get the glare of paint on canvas it's another story entirely.

Thanks Gaby, Ken,

Yeah taking photo's of the oil paintings, not easy, going try out a local scanning service with the smaller wood duck painting soon.

Regards
Chris

Hi All,

Well ran out of time, off on Holiday tomorrow but have managed a little more on the pic.
Hopefully I 'll have a few sketches to upload in a couple of weeks.

Chris

Attachments

• Pheasants-13_5-12.jpg
    Pheasants-13_5-12.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 69
I must say that I love the background to your pheasants as it is just now... looking forward to the finished painting!

Lovely work here Chris. I can't believe you've got to three pages and I've neglected to comment! I've been looking in the whole time I promise!

SEO's my fave, you're a man after my own heart with a combination of an owl an all the rusty wire and these pheasants are looking like a proper stunner in the making.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back