• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways Winner Announcement: Please do not reply (1 Viewer)

ZEN-RAY

All,

Thank you for participating our binoculars giveaways sponsored by Zen-Ray Optics and Birdforum.net

http://www.birdforum.net/showpost.php?p=2329090

I am starting this thread to keep members informed the results of the random drawings.

Please DO NOT reply to this thread so we can keep it clean and easy to follow.

------------------------------
1st VISTA Binoculars winner: the lucky numbers provided by Lisa W (7) and Typo (6) yielded the first winner eitanaltman (post #76) on 1/7/2012. Congratulations!

Next winner will be announced no later than 1/14/2012

------------------------------

Thanks

Charles

2nd VISTA binoculars has found its new home

We now have the 2nd winner. "bongofury" for his or her lucky post #2009.

Bongofury, please PM me your shipping address, so we can send the package to you. Congratulations!

Now, we want to clarify a few rules based on the feedbacks from many of our members.

1. Please follow the one post per day per member rule. Starting from the time stamp of this post, we will enforce this rule. It's very simple: If you win, but you happen to have multiple replies on the day when your winning post was published, your will have to forfeit the prize. We will give it to another person through random drawing.

2. However, we will grandfather in all duplicated posts prior to the time stamp of this announcement.

3. If your entry post follows #1 and #2, it will be entered to win the remaining 10 VISTA binoculars and 2 PRIME HD binoculars.

4. As promised, we will offer another pair of PRIME HD for drawing. For this pair, everyone has equal opportunity to win with one vote per member rule.

Thank you!

Charles

Today's binoculars goes to aspenglo53. Congratulations!

Please PM me with your shipping address so we can send the VISTA 8x42 binoculars to you.

Next drawing will be on 1/27/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

Last edited:
Today's binoculars goes to Ireneibm. Congratulations!

Please PM me with your shipping address so we can send the VISTA 8x42 binoculars to you.

Next drawing will be on 2/3/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

Today's binoculars goes to Chosun Juan. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 2/10/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

Today's binoculars goes to AlanM. Congratulations!

Please PM me with your shipping address.

Next drawing will be on 2/17/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

Feb 17, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to CrimsonTopaz. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 2/24/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

Feb 24, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to brownpelican1. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 3/3/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

Steve,
My sincerest apologies for the rule infringement. I was unaware of the one post per day rule but that is no excuse. Please go ahead and draw another winner. I also apologize to all the forum members and to Charles from Zen-Ray.

Sincerely,
Your humbled and suitably chastised forum member Tom

Tom,

It' was an honest mistake, which all of us will make occasionally. I should have done a better job to verify the result in the first place.

Thank you so much for participating this event. I wish you the best luck (again) in the future drawings.

We will announce the next winner on March 2nd and extend the VISTA binoculars drawings for another week.

Charles

March 3rd, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to ceasar. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 3/9/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

March 9th, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to Essex Tern. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 3/18/2012 9pm PST.

Thanks

Charles

March 16th, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to NX7W. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 3/23/2012 9pm PDT.

Thanks

Charles

March 23rd, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to JLPritchard. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 3/30/2012 9pm PDT.

Thanks

Charles

March 30th, 2012: Today's binoculars goes to nikosf. Congratulations!

Next drawing will be on 4/6/2012 9pm PDT.

Thanks

Charles

April 7th, 2012: The first pair of PRIME HD binoculars goes to Dan K. Congratulations!

Please PM me with your shipping address so we will ship it once it is in stock in late May.

Next drawing of 2nd pair of PRIME HD will be on April 21st 2012.

Thanks

Charles

April 22nd, 2012: The firs second pair of PRIME HD binoculars goes to dave123. Congratulations!

Please PM me with your shipping address so we will ship it once it is in stock in late May.

We will draw the last pair of PRIME HD in two weeks

Thanks

Charles

Posted by Zen Ray on 1/11/12
2) We will honor the rules on random drawing of The VISTA binoculars and 2 PRIME HD as set in my initial post. However, to give all participating members a better chance to win, we will offer another pair of PRIME HD. For this pair, each member will have one vote only no matter how many posts he or she may have.

I guess I'm a little puzzled why we are all still making posts in the other thread, since the winner of the 3rd pair of Prime HD's was supposed to be announced last weekend, as per the clarification above, and as per Charles's post on 4/22.

Am I missing something here??? Has the contest been changed or extended???

May 17th, 2012: The last pair of PRIME HD binoculars goes to sterotruckdriver. Congratulations!

I want to thank all BF members to participate this drawing and to congratulate all current and past winners.

Cheers!

Charles

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back