• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Buzzard? Scotland UK? (1 Viewer)

I uploaded the wrong image is there anyway i can peropsnally delete this image or thread?

LOL

Yes, there is:

User Control Panel

Scroll down the left pane to Miscellaneous and select

Attachments

Click on that and you'll find you picture in the list - tick the box and delete

Hope this helps

D

Confession... I zoomed on the photo, expected to see a raptor somewhere in the background...! This has to be the funniest post ever! Please don't delete or change it :)

So who else peered at every inch of the pic looking for the bird? :-O

Classic.

Lol yep me too, My girlfriend looked over my shoulder wondering what I was laughing at and said "could that be a sparrow on his head" :-O:-O:-O A bit of turban no less. I was confused looking at post one and practically rolling about laughing after Apodemus was so matter of fact in post 2 3:):-O:t: Classic thread

Jan

And yeah the last pic is indeed a Buzzard ;) former prime minister of India and Buteo buteo - classic confusion species like Reed Warbler and Blackcap ;) Just as bird ID threatens to be come too advanced and take the fun out along comes the net with bad photos and misposts ;)

Jan

Lol I agree with the others, the original photo really should stay on! Common Buzzards are everywhere these days, saw one daydreaming out the window at work the other day, but it's not everyday you see Nehru, or have such a bloody good laugh ;)

Jan

Lol I agree with the others, the original photo really should stay on! Common Buzzards are everywhere these days, saw one daydreaming out the window at work the other day, but it's not everyday you see Nehru, or have such a bloody good laugh ;)

Jan

How'd you know it was daydreaming....?;)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back