• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Minox BL HD 8x56 (1 Viewer)

let us know how they do in your testing....I have the now older model 8x52 BL HD....and like them.....

was wondering if anybody ever got one of the new BL HD 8x56 Minox....I have a HG 8x56 MIG and a BL HD 8x52 and was wondering if the new BL 8x56 bin was an improvement on the HG in any way but the increase in FOV...which seems to be a substantial if sharp to the edge....

I also would like to see some reviews on the Minox BL HD 8x56. I am considering a purchase of these and continue to look for more information.

Crusty

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back