• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

critisism needed (1 Viewer)

cressi

hello this is my first ever digiscoped photo zeiss 85 with hand held coolpix 800

8.30 at night unde the canopy of my local wood (camera adapter has not arrived yet) what do think bearing in mind i have never done or seen it done bfore.

rgards

scott robertson. (cressi)

Attachments

• tn_pecker.JPG
    tn_pecker.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 224
cressi said:
hello this is my first ever digiscoped photo zeiss 85 with hand held coolpix 800

8.30 at night unde the canopy of my local wood (camera adapter has not arrived yet) what do think bearing in mind i have never done or seen it done bfore.

rgards

scott robertson. (cressi)

I hate you!! ;)

Seriously, that is one good first photo. Just wait till the adapter arrives.

thanks diane i was really chuffed with it but it could be a lot better but you have to learn to walk before you can run.it took me an hour and a half to get that photo kneeling in the long wet grass in the forest.i have lived beside the forest for 45 years and it is the first green woodpecker i have ever seen.

regards.

scott robertson.
(cressi)

That is extremely good! Amazing to think that's your first digiscoped pic. Also, it's amazing how much light you got under the tree canopy there.

You could edit the pic in photoshop or similar and make it a little brighter. That obviously isn't as important as getting the pic nice and sharp like you have!

Well done on the pic and well done on catching the GW!

Rich.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back