• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fujifilm Finepix s408 (1 Viewer)

wildlifelove

Hopefully Birding...
Hi Guys!

I'm only really new to birding and looking for a camera...On a budget and saw this at Jessops for £179.

Has anyone got any reviews on using it for bird photography? Does it take good photos? And any other points would be great.

Thanks!

I've just bought the hs20 over the s4080 as I found that a) the s4080 was too compact for my hands, the hs20 feels much better and stable; and b) the manual zoom of the hs20 is great for bird pics. Just remember not to expect great results straight away. First trip out with the hs20 today and loved it. Kept fiddling the settings and after a few hours got some great shots. Would definitely recommend spending a little more.

I ended up buying the camera and all my photos are on my Flickr, all using the camera.

Good camera! Clear shots and offers great photos for starters who are only just starting photography.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back