• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

California Bird (1 Viewer)

Thank everyone. I was just testing the BirdForum's ID service for an upcoming blogpost on Birding 101. Birdwatching from the beginning in the digital age.
You past! 1 minute is very impressive.

One thing which could be useful is that the field marks to look out for is mentioned when supplying the ID. This way it would be more educational.

Thanks again KC and Steve. And sorry for being a bit rude.. like that. I was trying to imitate a no-clue newbie. :)

Thanks again KC and Steve. And sorry for being a bit rude.. like that. I was trying to imitate a no-clue newbie. :)

Yeah, that had me scratching my head cause it wasn't like you ;)

Yeah, that had me scratching my head cause it wasn't like you ;)
Haha! Yes, I already knew what it was. I am exploring resources for complete newbies for the blog. Birdforum has a fantastic resource here. :clap:
Highly recommended!

Photo by Brooke McDonald, taken in Redding, California at her feeder with a feeder cam.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back