• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Seasons Greetings - The Thread (1 Viewer)

timwootton

As in previous years folks, I thought it would be an idea to post the greetings messages to all, from all - here. Saves replying to seperate threads and makes a nice memento.
I'll kick off - all the best to the finest bunch of artistic practitioners, makers and supporters in web-land - have a great time filled with love.

Attachments

• greywaxwinggreetings (800x594).jpg
    greywaxwinggreetings (800x594).jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 108
As in previous years folks, I thought it would be an idea to post the greetings messages to all, from all - here. Saves replying to seperate threads and makes a nice memento.
I'll kick off - all the best to the finest bunch of artistic practitioners, makers and supporters in web-land - have a great time filled with love.

A lot smarter than my method Tim of slowly working my way through everyone's threads. All the best to all of you this holiday season and in the new year!

Attachments

• winterWrenCard2012.jpg
    winterWrenCard2012.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 76
Christmas 2012

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy New Year!

* I have not had much time to do much sketching/drawing lately so I will just include one of my photos.

Attachments

• Hoary 2009 in MNa.jpg
    Hoary 2009 in MNa.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 76
And one from my alter-ego...
B :):cat:
Happy Mid-Winter everyone. And may you all be having a lovely time in 2013.

See you on the other side...;)B :):t:

Attachments

• BABYHAY.jpg
    BABYHAY.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Ah yes, the ol' Season's Greetings thread! Smart thinking Batman...

I woke up early this morning (around 4), maybe it's the excitement and anticipation of Christmas? More likely it's my usual alarm clock time and my body clock doesn't seem capable of understanding that the alarm is off! Anyway I got up and showered etc then decided that a Robin needed doing so I scuttled off to knock one out. (Please note Nick, Tim and others, that this statement is made in all innocence and any connotations of a lurid nature are completely unintentional and all allegations of such activity will be considered libelous!)

So here's my greetings to you all for this season of goodwill however you choose to celebrate it. Although many of you I haven't yet met in person I still like to think of you as my friends and I count myself lucky to have enjoyed your company, encouragement and support during the time we've been together on BF, Thanks to all and Merry Christmas everyone! B :)

Mike

Attachments

• greetings-2012.jpg
    greetings-2012.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 78
Its been a pleasure to be part of the Art section wishing you all the very best. Sorry I just dont have time for any painting, busy being Santa

MERRY CHRISTMAS B :)

Attachments

• local 063 (449 x 600).jpg
    local 063 (449 x 600).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 68
not had much time this year to visit, but always look forward to seeing the great artists that post on here....Merry Christmas , mark.

Attachments

• _DSC2373-1 copy.jpg
    _DSC2373-1 copy.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 91
As above, Merry Winter festivities..... Although not in the same league, Its good to know that us struggling at the lower ranks get the support from the rest of you guys....Its an honour to know you all.
No paintings Im afraid, Im still struggling with my 'Fishing' scenes, Nearly got one knocked out ( STOP, Its not funny any more ok), but hope to do one more to make sure its not a fluke...Sorry But you'll all have to settle for an appropriate Photo.
A winter robin.jpg

Last edited:
Yes,hope a photo will be okay,I have just posted this in the gallery,so here is a Xmas greeting for non gallery viewers.
Best Wishes to all BF members,and long may this wonderful Forum be around
Yes,I know that I have not been around much in the last 12 mths,but BF and the members are very special
Happy Xmas to all and good birding/photos for 2013

Attachments

• Robin-ab.jpg
    Robin-ab.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 64
I know I've never posted any pics of paintings or sketches all the years I've been a member of BF but my Number One Resolution for 2013 is to stop procrastinating and being scared of that white paper and just start sitting in a hide and DRAW SOMETHING WOMAN!!!!! :-O So watch this space ;)

In the meantime.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ON BIRD FORUM

No pics or paintings BUT.....something I set up earlier this afternoon.....Seasons Greetings From George xxxxx

Attachments

• 010-7.jpg
    010-7.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 78
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back