• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

what do you guy think about (Sunagor 30-160x70 Mega Zoom Binoculars) ? (5 Viewers)

anuthamutha

I'm still looking for a relevant binoculars , and I see (Sunagor 30-160x70 Mega Zoom Binoculars) , but i have no experience about this binoculars ,and now i make this thread to disscuss about this item , If anyone know about this item ,please tell us how it is (bad or good) , thank you very much .

Link of picture :

Code:
http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-Sunagor-30-160x70-Mega-Zoom-Binoculars/p1520075&cm_mmc=Pricegrabber-_-Binoculars-_-Binoculars-_-1520075_Sunagor%2030-160x70%20Mega%20Zoom%20Binoculars

Last edited:
This item in its various brandings is notorious as a useless piece of junk. No binocular can produce a decent image or be collimated at these magnifications. Buying these would be like flushing money down the toilet.

If you want a chuckle here's a recent thread from Cloudy Nights Binocular Forum on a variant of this binocular:

http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthre...3208/page/2/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

Last edited:
This item in its various brandings is notorious as a useless piece of junk. No binocular can produce a decent image or be collimated at these magnifications. Buying these would be like flushing money down the toilet.

If you want a chuckle here's a recent thread from Cloudy Nights Binocular Forum on a variant of this binocular:

http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthre...3208/page/2/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

hi henry link ,(Did you check this binoculars yet ?) so you mean no any bino can produce a quality image ? , and the product i just show you is the bad thing and not a deserve binoculars to buy ? . If it is so , do you know which one to buy for good (if possible please show me the good good binoculars with super zoom) thanks henry

Anamutha,
There are no good super zoom binoculars. They are all bad! You will not find anyone here who will recommend that you buy a zoom binocular. Even the Nikon 7/15 x 35 which might be the best of a bad bunch. They all are dim, have narrow fields of view and break down very easily. Look for a nice 7 x 35 or 8 x 40. Nikon makes both at very reasonable prices.
Bob

Anamutha,
There are no good super zoom binoculars. They are all bad! You will not find anyone here who will recommend that you buy a zoom binocular. Even the Nikon 7/15 x 35 which might be the best of a bad bunch. They all are dim, have narrow fields of view and break down very easily. Look for a nice 7 x 35 or 8 x 40. Nikon makes both at very reasonable prices.
Bob

hi ceasar , but this website prove sunagor binoculars is good ,is it right , can u check it for me ? thanks

Code:
http://www.wildlifeextra.com/go/reviews/sunagor-binoculars.html#cr

thank everyone so much for helping me , but now I have 2 more last product to ask everyone , please tell me what you think about this product ,thanks

First one : BARSKA Gladiator 20-140x80 Zoom Binoculars (Green Lens)
link :

Second one : Military 140x Zoom Binoculars
link :

these are the last 2 product I wanna ask you guy
1: is it better than sunagor which is the first one I showed you guy ?
2: If it better the sunagor one ( so barska or military better ?)
3: which one do I have to buy among of them for looking a far distance .?
4: If all of product I just show you guy are junk ,please tell me that ( all of them is junk and dont buy it)

Thank you guy so much for helping me out .

I think you should go ahead and order one of those and report back on how you like them,
just make sure they have a return policy.

thank everyone so much for helping me , but now I have 2 more last product to ask everyone , please tell me what you think about this product ,thanks

First one : BARSKA Gladiator 20-140x80 Zoom Binoculars (Green Lens)
link :

Second one : Military 140x Zoom Binoculars
link :

these are the last 2 product I wanna ask you guy
1: is it better than sunagor which is the first one I showed you guy ?
2: If it better the sunagor one ( so barska or military better ?)
3: which one do I have to buy among of them for looking a far distance .?
4: If all of product I just show you guy are junk ,please tell me that ( all of them is junk and dont buy it)

Thank you guy so much for helping me out .

Otto,
Take the Second one: Military 140x Zoom Binoculars to Fort Hood. That's in Texas where you are. Ask them what they think of it.
Bob

Otto,
Take the Second one: Military 140x Zoom Binoculars to Fort Hood. That's in Texas where you are. Ask them what they think of it.
Bob

please give me an advise from your experience , so ,do I have to buy this one ? Because now I'm not in USA , I'm in Canada now so I can not check it . thanks

Steve:
I think you and most others do recognize that mutha is playing games, really just trying
to get some comments.

Jerry

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back