• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (7 Viewers)

Love the little owl, Arthur. Funny how sometimes a piece just doesn't do it for the artist, yet seems to connect with the rest of humanity :) . . grey partridges worked brilliantly and this wren looks to be something nice, too.

Hi Jenny, you have just reminded me how long it is since I have posted on here, although I've been popping in to see what's been going on. Should have more time now to get back to what I want to do.

Happy Birthday Arthur!

I have to say I have never ever even noticed the section of BF that included birthdays. But today there was your name in caps staring me in the face. So I couldn't help but notice.

Hope to see more of your work soon.

Some detail in there arthur this should be another cracker on completion,hoping you are posting step /step might learn something from this.
Regards George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back