• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bienvenue 'chez Nick' (2 Viewers)

Lovely work, Nick - the stack of birds looks like the cover of an avian Famous Five-type book.
"Oh Thrushy, if you would just stop smashing snails for a minute, we might find a clue..."

Jingly, jangly 30's jazz collection followed by a zen garganey piece. Could only both have come from your hands.

Mike

A joint project with another artist: Say hello to Tico, the crack-creeping walltoaster. :t:

Attachments

• tichotatt 002.jpg
    tichotatt 002.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 75
  • tattcreeper.jpg
    tattcreeper.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 47
If he had he'd have got the sack...

(seriously, I'm pretty ashamed of myself for that)

lol, but for them to have known about the ballcreeper, would have required me showing, which would perhaps be a justifiable sacking offence. Tico is healing nicely, starting on the itchy phase now, and pondering a purple sandpiper or two on my calf.

lol, but for them to have known about the ballcreeper, would have required me showing, which would perhaps be a justifiable sacking offence. Tico is healing nicely, starting on the itchy phase now, and pondering a purple sandpiper or two on my calf.

This is how it starts....

In ten years you'll look like the Firth of Forth high tide roost;)

Nice design on the Walltoaster, very fitting methinks!

trying to be productive and get the spring down on paper before I have to knuckle down and get this book done (too late for that I think!)

Attachments

• pics may12 001.jpg
    pics may12 001.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 87
  • pics may12 002.jpg
    pics may12 002.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 95
  • pics may12 003.jpg
    pics may12 003.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 95
  • pics may12 004.jpg
    pics may12 004.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 94
  • pics may12 005.jpg
    pics may12 005.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 92
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah - I've always wanted to post that. I may have mentioned elsewhere what I think . . . no, what I 'feel' about these recent works. Pure; evoking all the delights of the bright season and done in such an ethereal way - just as these days seem to be. Makes me sick.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: :t::t:

I take it 'rubbish' is some English variation on our term meaning accomplished in every way. A wonderful collection and the longer I look the more impressed I am. If you were to be giving them away I'd ask for number two! What a delightful and rich painting it is.

I take it 'rubbish' is some English variation on our term meaning accomplished in every way. A wonderful collection and the longer I look the more impressed I am. If you were to be giving them away I'd ask for number two! What a delightful and rich painting it is.

Ken....

The word 'rubbish' can mean just that...rubbish ie garbage...but in this case...[as when used amongst friends]...it is a 'given' that they don't mean it...quite the opposite in fact...!

When i see something obviously brilliant i say..."thats really sh*t"...and my friends will know that i mean the exact reverse...[of course if you don't know how certain people behave verbally then this can easily be misconstrude...as very rude]...;)

ps...i hope that makes sense...most of what i say doesn't....:smoke:

http://username-beast.blogspot.co.uk/

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back