• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Disease? (1 Viewer)

GrahamR

I think there is a salmonella outbreak going round in my garden :(. There is a collard dove which is looking very lethargic, usually it will fly off at the first sign of danger, but it let me get within 2 feet of it before it 'tried' to fly off but could only manage a jump. It is now amongst the bushes with its eyes shut and i fear the worst.

There is also a greenfinch with a wort like growth on its head, it is not looking lethargic but there is obviously something wrong.

I don't know what to do and i am starting to panic.

Any one got any thoughts or advice?

Thanks

Graham

Just to add on what Andy say's, clean your floor area as well, if its lawn give it a good rake, and move your feeders around.
bert.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back