• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Things with Wings (1 Viewer)

Thank you John, Tim, Ken, Phil and username O:)

There's another one waiting for your eyes... but who looks at whom? O;-)

Attachments

• Kauzm.jpg
    Kauzm.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hmmmm, I wonder who you could mean?

Alright then, I love it! Can't beat a little owl, I'm working on one myself at the moment.
You've captured that moment at the top of the bobbing up and down thing that curious little owls do. Super little pic that!

Mike

Hmmmm, I wonder who you could mean?

Alright then, I love it! Can't beat a little owl, I'm working on one myself at the moment.
You've captured that moment at the top of the bobbing up and down thing that curious little owls do. Super little pic that!

Mike

I wondered just what Mike's reaction might be. Lovely and lively work Ulrike.

Ok, I painted it a bit by chance but after having posted it I saw Mike's looking at me O;-) Again "Little Owl" seems such a usual name. In German it's at least a "Stone Owl".

Here I've a got a very small drawing 6cm to 10,5cm... ducks on ice.

Attachments

• ducksonicem.jpg
    ducksonicem.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 49
Thanks Tim, Ken, John, Colleen and Phil! Up to now the ducks are just a thumbnail. Perhaps I should give it a try ... *think*

I found a raven opposite my window, enjoying the wind and the sun...

Attachments

• Rabem.jpg
    Rabem.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 95
I particularly like the way that the ravens head detail is hidden in shadow...very evocative...[great sculptural quality too]...:t:

Thanks Tim, Ken, John, Colleen and Phil! Up to now the ducks are just a thumbnail. Perhaps I should give it a try ... *think*

I found a raven opposite my window, enjoying the wind and the sun...

that's a really fine raven, with sheen and all

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back