• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (3 Viewers)

ta All

water colour sketch of a winter visitor to the garden. The Redwing was always being chased off by the Mistle Thrush's though.

Attachments

• L1190869.jpg
    L1190869.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 172
You've made that complicated front view appear very easy to draw - which it absolutely is not. Looks like a 1st year bird?
Another lovely sheet.

Never seen Redwings Arthur, but these look like terrific studies. If any of those rare European vagrants that occasionally appear in the states appear in my view I think I might finally have some chance of IDing them.

Keeping Warm

Mistle Thrush keeping warm while protecting the Holly berries from all comers in the garden.

Attachments

• L1190872.jpg
    L1190872.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 106
Great drawing. I love the subtle use of pencil you show in this one. The details and shading fall into play to become a lovely picture.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back