• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (8 Viewers)

We just turned the calendar to November recently And there staring us in the face is almost a spitting image of your goldcrest, though in reverse. Beautiful rendering of a handsome little bird.

Arthur - divers are superb.

Love the goldcrests too (believe this is similar to the bird we call a golden-crowned kinglet in Canada) - beautiful little birds...

Hard to sketch here in summer as they tend to stay high up in the conifers but I've had much better luck in winter when they're foraging on the ground...

Obviously you're hard at it these days - which is great for everyone here - your sketches are better than many finished works :)

lovely! though it's reminded me I'm supposed to be painting goldcrests too, rather than drinking. Been a great year for them here so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back