• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

URGENT Anybody ordered with digitaltoyshop? (1 Viewer)

Hi,
I am looking to buy a Panasonic DMW-LA3 adapter and Raynox DCR-250 lens, has anybody ordered from http://www.digitaltoyshop.co.uk/
before?

Or AVIDES Media Ltd on Amazon?

Thanks

Hi Calvin,
Had quite a few goodies from both places with no problems, you will love the Raynox! I have a DCR-150 and the DCR-250 (and a DCR2020 2.2x tele LoL) love the Raynox lenses and great value for money.
They take a while getting used to using the macro lenses (use manual focus and move camera backwards/forwards until focussed on critter also keep finger on shutter button when shooting flies/bugs etc for quick shot)
Off camera flash helps too on dull days:t:
Have fun
Brian

I've not used Digitaltoyshop, but I have orderd from AVIDES Media Ltd on Amazon in the past and had good service (I even have a strap from them in the post now).
And I would echo Claymore's views on the Raynox glass - great fun to use and good image quality too!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back