• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Norfolk (1 Viewer)

Dave_W

Hello Everbody,
Getting back into birding after a lay-off. After 11 years living in the present house (new build) am at long last getting birds into the garden and onto the birdtable & feeders. A dormant interest is aroused and I've now rejoined the NWT.

Hi Dave and welcome to BirdForum from those of us on staff here.

Thanks for taking a moment to tell us a little bit about yourself and just shout if you have any questions.

Tim Allwood said:
Hi Dave

welcome

you are in the best part of the country for birds

enjoy

Tim

Have to agree Tim. Almost my spiritual home as I seem to be there almost at least once a month.

A warm welcome to you Dave. You are certainly in one of the best areas to help rekindle your interest in birds.

Mr Bryant your French is marginally worse than your English
LOL! I had my suspicions about whether M. Clouseau was as Gallic as he made out... and DB was my number one suspect. C'est toi, non?

Last edited:
If any body else thinks Norfolk's flat I suggest you come here on a push-bike and then see how flat you think it is! |=)|

headington7 said:
I do like Norfolk (the wife's from Fleggburgh),but boy is it flat !
Mervyn. :bounce:

I don't think you have explored too much of Norfolk then. Flat it certainly isn't.

Listen buster,the mother in law is one of 12,one brother alone has ten children,my wife has (approaching) 100 cousins,I have been visiting for 35 years,not ALL obviously,it's a huge county.Do't tell me it isn't because it was confirmed by a Geography lecturer at Birmingham Un.,,coming from Cambridge across ending up around Yarmouth it is,maybe not overall.I do like the people/area very much even though a "broad" Norfolk accent was tricky initially !
Mervyn.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back