• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Robin Embroidery (1 Viewer)

Saphire

Christine
I have designed an embroidery of a robin from one of my photos.
The link
http://www.birdforum.net/pp_gallery/showphoto.php/photo/88905/sort/1/cat/500/page/2

I have converted it to a pes and dst format I am not sure whether the colours are correct for the diferent formats but if anyone is interested please PM me for a copy of either file. I do not want any payment, but if you wish to make a donation to BF please do so.

Attachments

• robinemb.jpg
    robinemb.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 273
Don't do embroidery but if I did I'd definitely get this. The picture is excellent, also. Don't know how I missed it when you posted.
Excellent job on both.

Thanks Tim and Lisa, I forgot to mention these where done for a home embroidery machine for those who have them. I may have a go for those who like cross stitch. Its something to do during the winter months.

Robin Cross stitch

If anyone hasn't got an embroidery machine here is one I have converted to cross stitch. It is in 25 colours. It can be done on Aida or evenweave count 22. Size. 8 1/2" x 8 1/2". Just Pm me for the download of the pattern.

Attachments

• robincross.jpg
    robincross.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 158
Robin

This is my second attempt at the machine embroidered robin I have added a few more splits in the colours.

Attachments

• robinemb.jpg
    robinemb.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 168
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back